Old January 25th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
K4YZ

Default Frankie of Silliland Screws The Pooch Again And Earns His Feeble Five Crown

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:14:13 -0500, jim wrote
in :

snip
C'mon Frank, why lower yourself to answer the crap the idiot posts? It
was hoped the old threads were buried yet he posts again trying to get a
rise. Ignore the ##### and do us all a favor.

Your suggestion might carry more weight if you were preaching to both
side of the isle, Jim.

The "idiot" is the one making "assertions of fact" that are not
factual, "Jim", ie: Miss Silliland's assertions that I "claimed" to be
a member of a USMC Reserve unit that I was never a member of just
because I posted a note on a bulletin board they run.

And the "old threads (that) were buried" were dreged up by your
Miss Silliland herself.

I had not directed a post to Silliland...She opened that round.

So if you want to address "idiots" and #####'s, Silliland is the
one you need to direct ALL your comments to.

Steve, K4YZ