Old January 25th 06, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
adam214

Default bad night?

David wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:20:52 +1030, adam214
wrote:

Hi guys last night was shocking i went into my room set up the
antenna.Then i switched it on and there was this horrible buzzing sound
that was interfering with everything,it wasnt interference from other
sources (tv,stereo etc)(because other nights ive being listening and its
had the normal static sound).I think it was one of those freak
occurences must of being not good conditions last night for SW.Because i
could get MW and FM fine with no major problems.

Yours truly
Adam

HAARP

*pokes his tongue out*