Old June 18th 04, 07:10 PM
Da Shadow

Thanks and good luck on PSKing on FD

--
Lamont Cranston

The Shadow Knows
"AB2RC" wrote in message
On 2004-06-18, Da Shadow wrote:
Our GOTA station will have PSK31 setup at field day to show digital

newbies
the fun of the digital modes.

Our local club DVRA/W2ZQ will be doing the same, I will be running the

GOTA
station this year under my call.

Wonder how many 40M PSK stations on FD you have experienced.

Never ran digital on FD before, this is a first for us. Will be running
psk31, rtty, psk63, and possibly other modes.

Have not heard any PSK on 10M or 15M all week (:-(

Same here... but then again I have not been all that active this week
either, just one short qso last night on 20m psk.

--
Alex / AB2RC
Yaesu FT100 software for Linux http://www.qsl.net/kc2ivl