Old January 25th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Default Sangean ATS-909 vs. Sony ICF-7600GR

wrote:
I second what Joe Analssandrini says.About nine years ago,I bought a
Sangean ATS-909 radio from ccrane.I tried it out for a week and I packed
it up and I sent it back.I just didn't like that radio.

I was wondering if you were gonna chime in here about your '909
experience, Cuhulin. I have to say that it was a bit of a
disappointment for me, too, especially given some of the hype that I
had heard about it.

A few months
ago,I bought a Sony 7600GR radio from
www.jr.com I am very pleased
with my Sony 7600GR radio.For a new portable radio,it is hard to beat.

Glad to hear that the '7600GR is workin' out for you. It's easily one
of the best deals going out there, in my opinion. The day that Sony
discontinues this model will be a sad day indeed, since we'll most
likely not see any replacement model from Sony.

junius