Old September 24th 03, 01:55 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

I never again spent a whole day at Oktoberfest...
But Yuri I have a question for you...
How do you reconcile Spaten with Dr. Atkin's way to live?

--
Peter K1PO [Oktoberfest survivor!]
Indialantic By-the-Sea, FL.

Nice an colorfull description of the real thing in Munich!
The closest thing I have been to is bunch of the Oktoberfests in
Kitchener-Waterloo in Ontario, whole week.
We are trying to provide some quality food - dinner and Spaten Bier in an
evening, without parade etc.
I thought it would be good oportunity for some antenna gurus to get together,
tell few lies, stretch few dBs and rotate few heads. Last year we had two
tables of hams, so we hope to grow.
Anyone from NYC, NNJ or EPA interested, please check
www.K3BU.us for poster and directions.
Email me with reservations at by Oct. 4th.

Dr. Atkins allowed to sin here and there if there is no light version
available.

73
Yuri, K3BU