Old January 26th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Frankie of Silliland Screws The Pooch Again And Earns His Feeble Five Crown

From: Frank Gilliland on Jan 25, 9:09 am

On 25 Jan 2006 08:22:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 24 Jan 2006 22:34:55 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 24 Jan 2006 15:04:38 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Who's your lawyer, Dud?

Change of subject, eh, Frankie..?!?!

Your imaginary lawyer has been the subject for quite some time.

Imaginary?

His new wife will be interested to know she's been sleeping with an
aparition.

"apparition"

Ghoul friend? :-)

Ya came out swinging with that "big revelation" of yours about how
I allegedly claimed to have served with 1/24, yet haven't addressed the
FACT that you were AGAIN wrong.

Doesn't matter if I was right or wrong -- you've already proven that
you never served at all.

But WAIT a minute...

YOU just put out a "big expose" allegedly proving I WAS in the
service...?!?!

Seems you're very confused.

Hardly. My "big expose", as you describe it, was an exercise in
trolling. It worked. But then, all I have to do is mention your name
in a post and you get all upset. So I guess I put more effort into
writing it than was necessary..... but what the hell, it was fun, and
so was your response.

If Dud's response was any more outraged, he would have to outsource
the outrage to handle it all... :-)

Most liars of your character are, though.

And of COURSE it matters if you were "right or wrong"...You made
statements as facts that were, to a person as allegedly informed of
military matters as you, NOT factual.

Just like your "statements as facts" about the JULIETT crypto system.

The only "KY" that Dud knows is a jelly...

It's just too much fun to watch you fabricate
justifications and excuses for your contradictions, and I have a few
days off from work, so I thought I'd rattle your cage a bit. You never
fail to amuse.

Seems YOU are the one with the fabrications, Frankie...

Yet you continue to respond to them as if they threatened your very
existence.

They DO threaten his imaginary existance! :-)

Dudly has been living his USMC LIE so long that he MUST keep
up the pretense in order to (in his world) "save face."

No wonder you were busted twice. You deserved it.

I served. You didn't. That's a fact.

All that Dudly produces for "proof of his active-duty service"
is a lot of blustery name-calling of his challengers. He hopes
to keep all thinking about his "lying challengers" in order to
weasel out of producing any tangible proof.

His DD-214 copy is nowhere to be seen.

Anything in the way of photographs of 18 years of "service" is
nowhere to be seen.

Anything in the way of other documentation of those 18 years
of "service" is nowhere to be seen.

I'd think you'd get tired of getting slapped around with your own
stupidity by now...

"Stupidity?" Not really. A check of USMC units shows which
ones are the Reserves and which are the Active-duty. Dudly
wasn't in any named Active-duty unit.

Who's your lawyer, Dud?

He doesn't have one. None would take his "case." :-)

Dudly keeps on insulting those who challenge his truthfulness.
He offers NO proof, only those personal insults. He lost
credibility in here years ago...but the "CW" Extras in here
all condone his activity. Who woulda thought it?