Old January 26th 06, 08:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
K4YZ

Default Frankie of Silliland Screws The Pooch Again And Earns His Feeble Five Crown

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 25 Jan 2006 10:32:41 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
I served. You didn't. That's a fact.

I served. Honorably.

Prove it.

Done already. That you wuss out on following up on the public
resources provided is not my problem.

You didn't. THAT is a fact.

That is your OPINION, an opinion which isn't shared by the same branch
of the US military that issued my Honorable Discharge certificate.
Where's your's, Dud? Heck, forget the DD-214 -- just scan and post
your Honorable Discharge certificate.

Sorry, Frankie...Any punk that can "brag" about two and a half
promotions to Lance Corporal in ONE tour did not serve honorably.

And you're still a wuss for not following the resources you claim
you know so well to verify my service.

That you insinuate such a buddy-buddy relationship with Oliver
North yet can't seem to find a copy of the SNCO boards in back copies
of Navy Times pretty well sets you up as the liar I claim you to be.

Again.

Steve, K4YZ