Old January 27th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FA Radio Shack Loop Antenna New In Box

I have a loop antenna around here somewhere that I bought at a Wal Mart
store years ago.I dont remember the brand name of it,I think it is a
Philips brand name.I haven't even used it yet on any of my radios.I am
not sure if even I can find it now,as much junk as I have stacked up on
top of junk on top of more junk.Sometimes,I get to looking around and
forget most of the junk I have here.(Oh,I didn't know I have that!)
cuhulin