Old January 27th 06, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
COLIN LAMB

Default More on PEP, AM, average power, etc.

The more non-linear it is, the smaller the operating angle, the more
linear is the modulation.
----
Reg, G4FGQ.

Hello Reg:

Does this mean that you are going to have a software program for us soon?
You have written us programs for almost everything else useful in ham radio.
Actually, what I need is a program that designs a maximum legal limit AM rig
using the parts I have, and that then tells me where to get the parts I do
not have with the least work and expense.

73, Colin K7FM