Old January 27th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Barry

Default FS: Signal Generator

I have an AN/TRM-1 signal generator I'd like to sell. It is a military
set that covers LF, HF, VHF, and some UHF as well as containing a test
set for a voltmeter and a few other functions. I have re-capped all
but the VHF/UHF module (I don't really need those).

This is a '60s era (possibly late '50s) tube-based generator in a
rugged metal case. I have the full set of repro manuals and the power
cord.

Asking $50 plus shipping. It is rather heavy so shipping may be a bit
high. Possibly can arrange to meet instead of shipping. I live in
North Alabama.

Barry - N4BUQ