Old January 27th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

Default 102" whip

"Steveo" wrote in message
Snipped

The 102" rocks, except for its tree pruning and over-hang scraping
qualities..oh and it's a bit on the odious side appearance wise. I have
that mount and a Wilson 1000 on one of my trucks, I rarely put the 102" on
because of the noise it makes banging off of things, and it's somewhat
directional mounted on the step bumper. (good dx shooter)

The Wilson 1000 mag mount is hard to beat for most practical applications.

I have mine mounted in the center of my truck box, puts it pretty close to
center. I have to tie down for the drive through.