Old January 27th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tim

Default Coax Burying ?

Bob.

Get the latest book called WIREBOOK IV from Press Jones, N8UG. It's not
too big, is easy to read, and has MANY of your answers inside. One
chapter deals with the proper way to use buried coax. That's the main
reason I first bought the book. I have no interest with him, but think
his book is excellent! Here's their contact information:

The Wireman
www.thewireman.com
800-727-9473

-Tim

Robert11 wrote:
Hello:

Can anyone offer an opinion on how well a good quality name brand coax will
"typically" last if buried ?

Not the types called "buriable", just the regular stuff.

Will probably run in a pvc conduit, but was wondering about if I didn't.

Thanks,
Bob