Old January 28th 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default 102" whip

So how do YOU find the truth? You must make a side by side comparison
as I have. Any claims based on anything less than that is just a waste
of discussion.

By your own words, "we should never trust the claim of others".
Therefore, we shouldn't trust your claim to have made a "side by side
comparison" with this mystery antenna. Ok, we won't.

I said you don't have to believe me, but it is easier to believe
someone who has actually stated that he has made the comparisons
and has posted the details.

What you really should do is make the comparison yourself. We would
never believe you, but at least you'd know the truth.