Old January 28th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default 102" whip

We've been through this before, tnom -- chrome-plated anything isn't
much better than stainless steel, and any difference isn't going to
make a lick of difference when length and loading are much more
significant. Even if the whip is sold by Radio Shaft. After all, the
design isn't very complicated.....

Yes, we have been through this before, and I never made a definitive
conclusion as to why I got the results I got.

Well, aren't you persistently making the claim that this antenna
you're selling is better than a 102" whip? I would call -that- a
definitive conclusion, wouldn't you?

Reading comprehension mistake on your part. Hint - the use of the word
"why"

False conclusion on your part. Hint - You believe I sell antennas.

Yes, we have been through this before and no one has ever done the
side by side comparison that would duplicate my results.

Ever think it's because bogus results can't be duplicated?

You would never know unless you'd try. Have you ever tried???

Yes, we have been through this before and will again because no one
will admit that the only way to find the truth is by a side by side
comparison.

I agree 100%. But once again, since nobody should take anyone else's
word on the subject, it requires a person to buy -both- antennas. Good
way to sell antennas to morons; bad way to sell antennas to people
with more than half a brain.

Now if you are willing to refund the purchase price and shipping if
your antenna doesn't meet or exceed the performance of a 102" whip, be
it SS or glass, then send me an order form. Otherwise, your sales
pitch is lame.

If you agree that a side by side comparison is best then why not
do it. I'll tell you the answer............ You'd rather argue with un
provable hypothesis than seek the real truth by your own
test.