Old January 28th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland

Default 102" whip

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:36:11 -0500, wrote in
:

snip
The only problem is that you never have put your 102" ss up against
the antenna I am speaking of, and we should never trust the claim of
others. You and me included.

======

It still astounds me that people such as you think the rest of us are
so dumb as to fall for your lame-brained fallacies. Well, we aren't.

I stand corrected. You should never say never.

No, -YOU- should never say never.

I've suggested reasons for the results, but admitted that I don't have
a definitive conclusion as to WHY the results were as is,nor do I have
to in order to post the results.

What's the difference between that and peddling snake-oil?

Because I admit that I am not sure of the reasons for the result but I
am sure of the result. I am not peddling anything other than the
truth. You don't have to buy it.

So the truth is that you have no idea why you got the results that you
did, correct?