Old January 28th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default 102" whip

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:44:56 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:37:42 -0500, wrote in
:

Send me an antenna and I'll do the test. Well?

Are you on welfare? I owe you nothing.

I have no intention of keeping it -- I wouldn't -dare- drive around
town with that gawd-awful contraption on my truck. Rest assured I'll
send it back. So whaddya say?

You have proven through the years to be less than honorable, so no,
I will make no attempt to loan you anything.

How about I send you a deposit for the cost of the antenna, then when
I return it you send the deposit back? Any problem with that?

No deal. If it is important to you then you would find a way to test
these antennas. I don't generally loan anything out.