Old January 28th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
James Douglas

Default dxworld

dk wrote:
thanks for the info... I can't wait till your computer dies and you
can't find a replacement at Goodwill for 3 or 4 dollars down there in
the south which you love so much - Then you won't plague/bless this
list with your nonsense that everyone hates/loves.

Oh yeah, thanks for the great link - lots of good info there (being
serious here, not sarcastic)!

dk
www.pbase.com/kilen

When, and if it dies I will send to him a nice replacement with a years
subsciption to whatever provider he needs. This guy is part of the good
and prefer his stuff to tons of other 3rd grade stuff..................

Keep going on cul dude!