Old January 29th 06, 12:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
from arecent exchance with stve
It has to do with "policy" issues if it means getting RRAP'ers to
talk on the same frequency at the same time.

thin at best esp as I would not choose to be to be on the same freq as
you on any band at any time

Too bad for you then, Markie.

why do you think I would want to hear your insults on the air?

What insults?

why do you igmagine any of us would want to speak to you?

What do you mean "us", Markie???

I already have SEVERAL RRAPers in the log. A couple of them more
than twice.

Neither you nor any of the other Feeble Fivers have been logged
here.

the only
poster to RAAP that might would seem to be Dave(and that is unclear)
or perhaps Hans (although with what you have said abouts Hans it is
hard to imagine he would either

Too late. In the log. QSL's received. Hans' card is one of the
most beautiful QSL cards I've ever seen.

Too bad you haven't got one. Too bad you'll probably never get
one. Not that I doubt that Hans would send one if asked, it's just
that I doubt the post office will be able to deliver YOURS for him to
reciprocate to......

Steve, K4YZ