Old January 29th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Me

Default Astron Power Supply problem

In article , wrote:

Mcalhoun must have been thinking about resistors!

Nope. Was thinking (if that word even applies here) about combining
capacitors to reach a desired working voltage instead of capacitance !-(

....[snip]....
and they didn't have any 1000uf but they did have some 470uf caps so I
put two of them in parallel to get close to see if it mattered....
^^^^^^^^
I sure hope you meant "series"!-)
Why?

The only alibi I can give is "a senior moment".

But WOW! Umpteen follow-on responses discussing janitors, etc.!
(Now I understand why the information-transfer rate
on this newsgroup sometimes seems pretty low!)

Well, WE ALL have Senior Momments, So I retrack my "tuition refund"
responce.....

Me