Old January 29th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default when will you truthfully answer the question "why do you lie about people

when are you going to stop trying to hide steve?
wrote:
On 29 Jan 2006 04:45:49 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 01:55:45 -0500,

wrote:

a simple but the liar and the coward refuses to answer
why do you refuse to simply stop lying about evryone in sight

Why do you answer your own posts with the same screen name?

to move it back up the quee

The answer to the first question is "Because I don't!"

but you do

Raped and freidn" I don't forger posts" Mark Morgancaught on tape etc

all lies

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups