Old January 29th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default 102" whip

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 12:43:51 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:33:12 -0500, wrote in
:

What was used for the field strength measuring device?

And what was used to produce a constant tone, tnom?

On this particular test I used a Radio Shack 27 mhz remote control
car transmitter that was hooked to a oversized battery and left
running until it stabilized.

I thought you said you used an SSB radio with a constant tone? I also
seem to recall that your constant tone 'generator' was you whistling
into the mic. Am I wrong or do I need to go swimming in google juice?

Not on the RS deluxe magmount test