Old January 29th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Carter, K8VT

Default NASA "SuitSat"

wrote:
"Carter, K8VT" wrote:

wrote:

I'm just beginning to get into SSTV :')

If you've not already discovered it, let me suggest MMSSTV by JE3HHT,
Makoto Mori. It is an excellent program and a free download. Do a web
search for download sites. I think you will like it. If you get into
RTTY also get his MMTTY--a great program that has almost become the de
facto standard in the ham tty community.

You wouldn't be running a Kwood hf would you?

Nope...main HF rig is a Ten Tec Omni VI+. But they all hook up pretty
much the same, depending if you use "true" FSK vs. AFSK for rtty. For
SSTV, they are all the same.