Old January 29th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland

Default 102" whip

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:56:45 -0500, wrote in
:

You would change your numbers to justify your argument. That is if you
would ever run a test.

Then why even waste your time telling me to run the test? You're not
making any sense, tnom. My guess is that you changed -your- numbers,
or fudged them during the test, to make them consistent with your
anticipated results

Well then you don't know the history behind me running the antenna
tests. Could it be that I wanted to debunk the X-terminator?

Guess what? I did want to debunk it, but I couldn't. Numbers don't
lie, just people. Sound familiar?

Bad attempt at selective snipping, tnom. Here's the -whole- paragraph
as I wrote it:

Then why even waste your time telling me to run the test? You're not
making any sense, tnom. My guess is that you changed -your- numbers,
or fudged them during the test, to make them consistent with your
anticipated results -regardless- of what you stated as your reason for
running the tests, which was most likely a lie intented to add a false
legitimacy to the results. After all, why would you (or anyone else
for that matter) buy an expensive antenna when you expected it to
fail? That doesn't make any sense either, tnom.

Gee, why am I not suprised that you resort to deceptive tactics when
your test results are contested?

Do the right thing and accept the challenge, tnom.

The only thing of substance that was different was this

"After all, why would you (or anyone else
for that matter) buy an expensive antenna when you expected it to
fail? That doesn't make any sense either, tnom."

I guess I can answer that. It may be a waste of money for you but
it's pennies to me.

Then it shouldn't be a problem to gamble mere pennies to have your
test verified independently. In fact, why don't you fly over and
monitor the test for yourself, Mr. Moneybags? Unless you live in
Timbuktu the lines will take longer than the flight. And just to make
it worthwhile I can provide a whole itinerary of places to go and
things to do while you're here. We have great skiing (49 Degrees North
has about 70" at the base and 120" at the summit with 15" of new snow
as of yesterday, and that's about the same for most of the resorts).
The falls are flowing pretty high right now too, and there's a
platform at the bottom where you can stand and feel the ground
literally shake beneath your feet while you get wet from the spray. We
have an Imax theater and huge ice-skating rink right in the middle of
Riverfront Park. And I know this great little blues club that serves
up some killer chicken wings. I also think there's a hamfest coming up
soon. And I still have friends at the station who will let me take you
on a tour so you can see what a -real- "driver" looks like. They might
even let you climb the tower to replace the lamps (if you don't mind a
little ice and bird ****).

So come on over, it'll be fun!!!