Old January 30th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland

Default 102" whip

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:59:12 -0500, wrote in
:

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:36:57 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:48:36 -0500,
wrote in
:

So the truth is that you have no idea why you got the results that you
did, correct?

I'll take your silence as a passive confirmation.

Oh, I have ideas but there is no way that I can make a complete
and definitive accounting of why the numbers are as is. I will not
even attempt to go that route. Going that route is like discussing
abortion. The only thing you'll get is an argument.

Abortion is simple. I could summarize the problem in about four or
five paragraphs, and the solution in one or two more.

Wow. You are truly a smart man.

Yes I am.

I nominate you for the next
professorship. Irwin Corey would be proud.

Nobody cares.

The antenna
argument is even simpler. I have offered a solution which rewards you
with a new antenna and $200 if what you say is true, but costs you
only a gas fillup (and your integrity) if you lied. You have flatly
rejected my offer. That, my friend, is a stronger argument than any EM
theory you could assemble into a coherent explanation.

You have offered nothing that would influence me to help you out.
If you want to see the numbers either believe me or do the test
completely independent of my help.

I'm not asking for your help at all, tnom. I'm trying to see how much
confidence, if any, you have in your test results. So far you haven't
been able to demonstrate any confidence whatsoever.