Old January 30th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default "What's the matter? Can't you afford to take a gamble?"

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:33:38 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

Just to make it absolutely clear:

- I buy the antenna.

- You can monitor the test yourself, or send as many representatives
as you like -- the more the merrier.

- If the antenna works like you say then you get the antenna, $200, a
public apology, and I'll leave the newsgroup forever.

- If it doesn't then you buy the antenna for "pennies".

Well?

I expect you to do the test without any help from me.

I also expect you to have an independent trusted representative
confirm the validity of the test as YOU suggested.

Anything short of that is worthless as is your offer.