Old January 30th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve ****

raped an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
assraped_an_old_underaged_ boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:

more steve inspired forgery

More Mar Morgan stupidity.

nope simple truth

No, More Mark Morgan stupidity. You wouldn't know the truth.
But you are simple.

just calling it like it is

You couldn't call anything Markie,
sure I can

Doubtful, you are behind on your bills.

really? that is news to me

It isn't to the collection agency.

except your Altzheimer's ridden
daddy to eat that TV dinner.

but I can;'t do that since he does not have allheimers might be easier
if that was what is wrong with him (if he got to trade in the rest of
what is wrong with him too)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..hope it's parkinson's then........

we all know in here (except maybe steve) that you are one of the hate
filled little trols of the usenet

And you're just all sunshine and light, Markie? Get a clue, retard.