Old January 30th 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FA Radio Shack Loop Antenna New In Box

Yes they have. I was in the same room with George when he was the
governor of Texas. It was at the Oakland airport. March of 2000. Don't
recall the exact date.

clifto wrote:
wrote:
dxAce wrote:
wrote:

You have a good point. Also note that I have never seen DxAss and
Truman Capote in the same place.

And you never will, 'tard.

Er, but that means DxAss and Truman Capote are one and the same. ;-)

Has anyone seen miso and George W. Bush at the same time and place?