Old January 30th 06, 12:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:

More honesty.

You're NObodys "old friend" here.

it is a simple question, indeed one of you answered to my satisfaction
might even end the flame fest?

What? After the events of the the past week I am supposed
to trust YOU...?!?!?

why not things went exactly as YOU planed

WHAT was "planed"...?!?!

you planed it you got the result you wanted

"planed" what?

cuting the whine

No whine.

you were whing

What's "whing"...?!?!

Just me laughing at you...AGAIN!

why is it important to YOU?

I didn't tell you?

nope you have been avoidng the question now for months

No I've not.

yes you have

Then you're patently lying again, Markie.

I've given you the answers. You just figure if you keep acting
like a fool I will change my answer to something you like.

you have never answered to question put to you

Sure I have.

Sorry.

I doubt that

Sucks to be you.