Old January 30th 06, 09:36 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default 102" whip

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:03:04 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:22:23 -0500, wrote in
:

You have offered nothing that would influence me to help you out.
If you want to see the numbers either believe me or do the test
completely independent of my help.

I'm not asking for your help at all, tnom. I'm trying to see how much
confidence, if any, you have in your test results. So far you haven't
been able to demonstrate any confidence whatsoever.

It has nothing to do with me not being confident in the results. It
has to do with me not being confident in any of your assertions of
a fair test. You have long ago lost my trust. Why should I start to
trust you now?

Don't bother answering! I can't trust your answer anyway.

That's why I offered, many times, to have others present to monitor
the test. Or didn't you read it the first six times I wrote it?

Then the only thing left to do is buy the antenna. Get on with it.