Old January 30th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default a report on steve "mulakie

wrote:
the past days I ben simply asking steve to learn to spell the word
he refuses as is his right ( and mine as well)
he has according my free agent reader made in the last 2 days morethan
fifty post mispleing another word for ****

he has made bewtween 500 and 600 hunderd Mulrakie posts since Nov 30
inclusive

no I did not count them up my newreader tells me the number and I
deduct a guess of th e few time BB or Todd replies without changing
that title and factor back in the varraints on More Marke Mularakie
you use

Still on that heroin, are you, Markie?