Old January 30th 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default a report on steve "mulakie

On 30 Jan 2006 11:31:08 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
the past days I ben simply asking steve to learn to spell the word
he refuses as is his right ( and mine as well)
he has according my free agent reader made in the last 2 days morethan
fifty post mispleing another word for ****

he has made bewtween 500 and 600 hunderd Mulrakie posts since Nov 30
inclusive

no I did not count them up my newreader tells me the number and I
deduct a guess of th e few time BB or Todd replies without changing
that title and factor back in the varraints on More Marke Mularakie
you use

Still on that heroin, are you, Markie?

still? never been on it, was on Morphine for awhile after an injury
that was pleasent

Indeed steve does tempt a to try illgeal drugs might help in figuring
out what was his twisted mind

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download