Old January 30th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
the past days I ben simply asking steve to learn to spell the word
he refuses as is his right ( and mine as well)

Markie...

I do not need to learn to spell the word.

It's spelled that way as a "trademark" and to blend it with
Markie.

Your inane "learn to spell steve" posts are useless other than to
take up space and keep you occupied.

And Markie...YOU of ALL PEOPLE do NOT have ANY business suggesting
how others spell. I am still 1000-to-1 up on you on typos. Easily.

he has according my free agent reader made in the last 2 days morethan
fifty post mispleing another word for ####

"mispleing"...?!?!?

WHAT is "mispleing"...?!?!

he has made bewtween 500 and 600 hunderd Mulrakie posts since Nov 30
inclusive

I have not made ONE "Mulrakie" post ever.

no I did not count them up my newreader tells me the number and I
deduct a guess of th e few time BB or Todd replies without changing
that title and factor back in the varraints on More Marke Mularakie
you use

You'll never get it right, Markie. Because YOU can't spell it
right any two times in a row anyway! Heck, you can't even MISspell it
the same way two times in a row!

Idiot!

S P E L L C H E C K E R ! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ