Old January 30th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:20:08 -0500,
wrote:

From QRZ:

KD8CTL
Gavrielah C L Hojnacki
17366 N River Rd
Chassell MI 49916
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....Still no evidence that it's a "woman", Markie, and
if "she" is your "wife", did "she" not respect you enough to take your
name...?!?!

I have made no claim it was

OTOH Gavrielah is not a male name

It doesn't much matter. The point's been made.

BTW...That was a rhetorical question. What self-respecting woman
WOULD take your name, even if "she" married you as a "marriage of
convienience"...?!?!

why should any woman take another names?

Oh, I don't know...How about 5000 years of tradition?

howver
this is hardly the place for that discusion

I notice that NO place is the place for any discussion when you
get yourself backed into a corner...Which is MOST of the time!

Give "her" our congratulations for obtaining "her" Amateur Radio
license.

Did you?

Steve, K4YZ