Old January 30th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

Default 102" whip

wrote in message
(snipped)
You have long ago lost my trust. Why should I start to
trust you now?

Don't bother answering! I can't trust your answer anyway.

I was hoping this would come to an end as I have Frank on my killfile list
and I still have to read his bull****. Unfortunately I have to swallow my
pride and agree with Frank, the 102" is king hands down. But if it makes you
feel better Frank tends to either lie to prove his point or he simply has no
clue when it comes to RF theory. He stated, and I quote "If you cannot get a
cell signal you are unable to talk on 11m with 100 watts." He will try
anything to get the bull**** started.