Old January 30th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Darkington 'Starsky' Starr

Default Radio Verdad on 4052.5 kHz?

Thanks, dxAce. Interesting broadcast (from what I could understand)
and on an "interesting" frequency. At first I thought maybe it was a
harmonic or something.

C'ya,

Starsky

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:29:29 -0500, dxAce
replied:

Darkington 'Starsky' Starr wrote:

I'm hearing a station broadcasting music, with vocal announcements in
Spanish on 4052.5 kHz @ 0000Z. Radio Verdad -- Truth Radio, or Radio
Truth. Anyone know anything about this station? I can't seem to find
anything in printed media/Internet sources.

Radio Verdad is in Chiquimala, Guatamala.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Listening, not QRM'ing, just a radio hound....