Old January 31st 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Mike Andrews

Default How old are you?

wrote:
Just a question that has been rattling around in the gourd. What age
group are B/A enthusiast-type folks here on the Net? I know we have the
folks from when they (the B/A's) were the most active (and I'm talking
SX11 here), but I wonder if there's a large following of Boomers that
picked up on it too. I only say this because I don't see as many
30's-40's-50's people at the Hamfests and other gatherings as I see my
elders (Gentlemen, all). So the question bubbles up outta the tar? How
old are the folks on rec.radio.amateur.boatanchor?
rgds, Mark S.

I'm 59. Got my Novice late in 1962, and my Second Phone in 1963. Laid
out of ham radio until Jan 2005, when I got my General, but was doing
BA electronics all along, for Lockheed Missiles & Space, Lockheed
Electronics, the Air Farce, and various universities.

--
The EFF is so obsessed with their vision of a utopian "everyone's free"
web that their anti-big brother paranoia makes them wish to see the web