Old January 31st 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Toiddie's Twisted Tales! (todd a point in here could clare up for me)

On 30 Jan 2006 13:11:01 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Your crappy websites "prove " it , Pedo Toad......You are the one who
has the cartoon kiddie porn. Guess that sexual abuse at the hands of
your father have caused you to lean that way,.

The problem is you stupid ####, cartoon porn is LEGAL, it always has
been. but your a stupid #### that you can comprehend that it's ####ing
legal.

What YOU can't comprehend, Mr Pedo, is that MOST people do NOT
want to be involved in your pedophillic behaviour, even by association.

then don't be involved steve stay out of his busness and you will
cease to be involved

I can't help but be involved in his business when he's smattering
it all over the NG.

yes you can

you can kill file him

and he does not smatter it all over the BB apears I guess randomly
(Tood you use some kind of random tagline or a tagline of the week)

Legal or not, keep it to yourself or you'll keep getting the

more threats

Nope.

yes threats
Common sense.

comon snese is what tell me they are threat

And one day when you finally DO screw up and get caught with the
'Real Deal', some "girlfriend" inside is gonna tear up that virgin
booty of yours like there's no tomorrow just BECAUSE you were "into"
kiddies....Anime or otherwise...

interesting steve

you just ####ed up

BIG Time

if Todd were gay as you claim his "booty would not be virgin

you are in another of your Not Not a lies aagin

How's that, Mork?

A man is gay only if he's been anally fornicated?

Better check again!

That's what happen you hang out on NIM BUSTERS, you become
####ing retarded.

So he had to "hang out" somewhere to get that way?

Guess your retardation was in your DNA then.

prove it

or it is a lie your words

I don't have to.

yes you do