Old January 31st 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
nobodys Old friend wrote:
when my wife called about steve satring conituing his attacks on her
the FCC mused about the number of Complaints filed against K4YZ

Hmmmm? Doesn't surprise me. Was one of them WAMY?

they did not say just that there were a lot of complaints about him and
a lot of com[laints by him

Steve is a Crusader.

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "N9OGL" - Find messages by this author
Date: 31 Jan 2006 03:58:55 -0800
Subject: interesting chat with the FCC today

hey did not say just that there were a lot of complaints about him and
a lot of complaints by him

yeah and the vast majority of the complaints by him were probably about

me.

Todd N9OGL

So many lies from so few people!

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

And now Markie drags his "wife" into his circle of deceit!

Steve, K4YZ