Old January 31st 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bill Janssen

Default How old are you?

Charles wrote:

I guess that I am the "old man" 62 (1959 started)

This news group seems to populated by a bunch of youngsters. I am coming
up on 78.

Bill K7NOM

wrote in message
roups.com...

Just a question that has been rattling around in the gourd. What age
group are B/A enthusiast-type folks here on the Net? I know we have the
folks from when they (the B/A's) were the most active (and I'm talking
SX11 here), but I wonder if there's a large following of Boomers that
picked up on it too. I only say this because I don't see as many
30's-40's-50's people at the Hamfests and other gatherings as I see my
elders (Gentlemen, all). So the question bubbles up outta the tar? How
old are the folks on rec.radio.amateur.boatanchor?
rgds, Mark S.