Old February 1st 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default How old are you?

I am W4PQW ,age 77,been licensed since 48 . I have made the complete
loop and am now very much involved in BA ..I like the technical aspecs
of tube equipment,the ability to measure,calculate and design
circuits..Am Not too turned on by a circuit board with a thousand parts
smaller than a pin head,on a multi-layer board with no circuit
description, or parts nomenclature..Pretty soon Hams will not posses
enough knowledge and skill in radio and electronics to justify our
existance ,our license and use of the publics frequencies..Maybe I
will just take all my secrets with me .. hi,hi.. Harold S