Old February 1st 06, 07:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

Default 102" whip

wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:29:20 -0600, "DrDeath"
wrote in
:

snip
..... He stated, and I quote "If you cannot get a
cell signal you are unable to talk on 11m with 100 watts." He will try
anything to get the bull**** started.

Define "talk". Is that a keyclown term meaning 12db gain such as
the X-Terminator is purported to have over a 108" whip?

Talk, you know flapping your lips as you are doing now. As far as the
x-terminator, you got the wrong guy asshole. I don't own one and never made
that claim.

Is it like
"bird watts" which are somehow better than real watts? Or "swing"
which is considered better than PEP? And by the way, 100 watts
is illegal on CB.

What the **** are you rambling about. Did I say anything about PEP or swing
or watts?
By the way, I could care less about 100 watts being illegal you pole smoker.