Old February 1st 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Phone line as SW antenna [04-Apr-00]

I dont think it is a good idea to mess around with your phone
line,especially when it is connected to the phone company,they might not
like that.You can add on to your inside your home phone line with longer
phone lines and add phone splitters for more items such as more
phones,fax machines,computers on dialup,satellite tv set top
boxes,whatever,but otherwise,messing with the phone line,,,, I dont
think that is a good idea.I never have done it and I never will.The only
thing that stays plugged into my phone splitter jack on my living room
wall is my webtv set top box.I plug my phone in only when I want to use
my phone.
cuhulin