Old February 2nd 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Markie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
in the past 36 days we have heard a lot from steve about suing me

No, you've made a lot of noise about being sued.

How could he? He's not being sued.

amazing set of contradition

I am sure you meant "contradictions",

Are you really, really sure? How can you tell?

but I am sure the other
247.89% of your alleged IQ got in the way.

You should normalize your ratios. They look stupid in print.

first he paid a lot of money for a retainer the next this his lawyer
was working for free in his spare time

No...I never said I spent a lot of moeny for a retainer.

"moeny?" What dat? Eddie Moeny?

I said that it will be money well spent.

Oh! You meant "m-o-n-e-y." Did you spend a lot of it?

And nothing get's spent until he's ready to go.

Mind posting his business info. I'd sure like to retain an attorney
that doesn't accept retainer money "until he's ready to go."

that he was ready to then would sue within 10 days now e is waiting to
sue me (waitng for the Rapture?)

Again, you try to re-arrange things to fit your rantings.

Nope. That's pretty much what you said, inferred, insinuated, and
implied.

Still "no sale".

I think this attorney's cash register is going to ring up "reject case,
refund lots of money."

he offereed not to sue if I stoped using hsi daughter name and then
says he suing me no matter i dont

Uhhhhhh....right.

Oooops. Might have been one of the many, many, many Steve imposters.
Like the one that apologized for you and you claimed to abide by. Hi!

steve needs ot keep his lies straight

What lies?

Steve, K4YZ

Hi!

Did you pre-brief him about your comments about his wife on RRAP? You
really don't want him to be blind sided with that info in front of the
judge. Might throw his game off and you and him both get laughed out
of court. It might be better if he just dropped you now.