Old February 2nd 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default Why is 'Talk Radio' So Conservative?

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 18:55:25 -0600, wrote:

y'all like Spanish "music" blaring out wideeeee open from all of the
stores in your cities? Ever been to Mexico before? I have.Heck,the
Vietnamese are more decent than the Mexicans! Hey,I did my year in 1964
in Vietnam.(I talk Ho Chi Minh you number ten thousand,Mope Mope Mope)
[I talk Daiwi Don you VC,Cyclo Slim] (NOOOOO,,,, Mope Mope Mope,I no
VC!)
www.vietvet.org
cuhulin

I've spent my entire adult life along I-10 between Houston and L. A.
You don't know what you're talking about.