Old February 2nd 06, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Arie

Default editing 'helix' construct with 4nec2 graphical editor

Hello Dan,

concerning the 'Edit' option being available, this depends on the
allowable actions for the object-type selected to edit and/or add. The
number of items under the 'Edit' option also depends on the object-type
selected.
You can also click a wire, EX or LD and then use the right mouse-button
to enter the edit-menu.

About the Control-M, probably I forgot what to use it for. Could you
give me a hint what you would like to do with this.

Arie.