Old February 2nd 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
johan aeq

Default Antenna for Rock-Mite

buy a fishing rod and hang up a inverted v.
If you feed it with 300Ohm line or even loudspeaker cable you don't need a
balun up the rod.
Match it with a 1:1 balun or a simple Zmatch (emtech).
It works simple and very good...

"TSnCS" schreef in bericht
. ..
If it's QRT, do your really need an antenna?? (Sorry, couldn't resist)

"Tod Glenn" wrote in message
Greetings all.

I am interested in suggestions for a compact and portable antenna for my
Rockmite 40m QRT xceiver. Something I can pack easily is ideal,
optimized for 7.040. Besides the baside wire dipole, anyone have some
suggestions?

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups