Old July 3rd 03, 03:36 PM
Guessing

One call for the Easter Bunny is IM1BUGS/CEØ two ops Bugs & Peter (Rabbit
Brothers) -- Counts for Easter Island -- QSL Via IMØQSL

Hard to work as they were jammed by IM1FUD Handle Elmer

Old timers swear they worked the Easter Bunny with call sign NØEGG, and
NØDOG -- but alas they were really SL1MS and P1RTE doing their usual things.

Round up the usual jammers -- Rains in the movie CasaBlanker

From ANØN

P.S. I know lots of Hams who have worked DXCC Mixed, Phone, and CW who do
not collect or submit cards. Some with counts in the high 200's

Why -- too cheap, beneath their dignity to collect postcards, tis a personal
achievent, and from the treasure of Sierra Madre ----- QSL cards QSL card --
I don't gotta show you no stinkin QSL cards.

wrote in message
Phil wrote:

We discussed this very thing a few nights ago when I had a QSO with

Jesus,
Mohammed and the Easter Bunny. Of course, since it is beneath my

dignity to
collect postcards, you just have to take my word for it that I had this

What country does the Easter Bunny count for? Did you
get his manager/route?

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD kuzen001 at acpub .duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001