Old February 3rd 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
Billy Smith

Default Anti FCC BBS

You seem to know a lot about it Woger. Is that because you and Marie have
done that sex for years

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy is hot for Roger's dick Smith wrote:
No wonder you cuss so much
Roger

BWHAHAHAHAHA Dumbass "Billy" Davies sdees his owner everywhere!

Billy, how's Earthlink working out for you?

Billy's projection

Billy, your should tell your mother to douche more often, if I wanted
to taste salt and vinegar potato chips, I'd buy them at the store.

And quit ass****ing your grandmommy's corpse.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy sucks Roger's willy Smith wrote:
There old gay ass Roger again blathering and running his chicken
sucker
again

Yet, you are the one more familiar with the homosexual lingo, Lloyd.
The only reason you are a 32 year old virgin is because you are queer,
"Billy."