Old February 3rd 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why Hillbillies Like Cactus

What do y'all call people who live in Mountain areas? Mountainbillies?
There is a big stereotype about Hillbillies,a stereotype that sure does
have a lot of people fooled Big Time! They are no different from anybody
else.Not enough hills,or big enough hills,here in Mississippi to be
considered Hillbillies.From in front of my house,the street begins to go
uphill,about six or seven feet high to the top,I think.I guess that
means I am a Hillbillie,eh? The side of the street I live on is about
four to five feet higher up than the other side of the street I live
on.Does that mean I am a Hillbillie? It does NOT!
cuhulin