Old February 3rd 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

Default Gortons and Whaling

David wrote:
On 3 Feb 2006 06:31:13 -0800, "John S." wrote:

David wrote:
On 3 Feb 2006 05:26:37 -0800, "John S." wrote:

OK, they are going to take whales this year - so what. The american
fishing industry takes huge amounts of fish also - I'm not sure I see
the problem.

Surprise, surprise.

Whales are people too.

Yes, I know and Flipper is everybodies friend and Bambi and all of her
family is scampering harmlessly around in the forest.

Deer and kind of like giant rats. We could learn from whales.

Yes, deer are pretty much overgrown rodents. Although whales like
other animals have some intelligence I'm not sure what we could learn
from them.